- Tara Fire Carbon Dioxide extinguishers contain pressurized liquid carbon dioxide, which turns to gas when expelled.
- The main advantage of CO2 fire extinguishers is that the agent does not leave residue after use.
- It is discharged as a white cloud of "snow" which smothers a fire by eliminating oxygen.
- It is effective for Class B and C flammable liquids and is electrically non-conductive.
- Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odourless gas.
Ideal Uses :
- Chemical and manufacturing plants, oil rigs, rail yards, warehouses,constructions sites,parking garages, airport ramps,boat docks and large laboratories.